Welcome to our blog!


Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Farewell to my dear wonderful Grandma Price ... until we meet again





I miss you already grandma, even though its only been a day since you passed away.
I am so happy that you are with grandpa now, in heaven, and free from pain.
I know you'll be watching over me and my family.
The reason I know that is because I know you love me and my family.
When so many things have been difficult in my life, there is one thing I never questioned, and that is that you love me. 
Thank you for being such a source of support, love, and happiness in my life. 
You have been one of my greatest cheer leaders!

I will do my best to make you proud of me as you watch over us from heaven.
I look forward to having a wonderful reunion with you someday.
I have learned so much from you.
You have endured so much sickness and illness in your life, and have always managed to smile and be strong.
I will try to do the same.
I know you are pain free and have so much joy because 
you gracefully fought through your trials here on earth.  
You are amazing in every way to me. I wish you could have stayed with us a little longer.
I am so thankful I know that I will see you again.
Until then ... I will follow your amazing example, try not to miss you too much, and 
fight through my trials the same way you did!
I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet and so true. Nice words Michelle