Welcome to our blog!


Monday, January 7, 2013

My own little Curly Sue...

 We had some fun with the soft curlers recently. 
I love that Elaina likes to put them in so she can have "bouncy hair."
I remember hating these things when I was young so I'm glad she is not following in my footsteps!
This last time we put them in I took this picture and couldn't help but think of that movie from years ago
called Curly Sue...
The crazy thing is without the curlers her hair is just like mine - No bounce whatsoever!


3 comments:

Anderson said...

This is ADORABLE! Ellie has the most beautiful hair I have ever seen! These curls are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love that Ellie curly sue. I remember not loving the soft curlers too. Sometimes they made it way too curly, but mom always seemed to like it. :)

Jon and Melissa said...

Love love Ellie's hair! I also loved that movie growing up, but I am finding as a re-watch some of those older movies they are pretty foul...maybe I will have to watch it again and see if it is as good as I remember:)