Welcome to our blog!


Sunday, January 13, 2013

My baby is growing up...

I'm a little overwhelmed by the fact that Mason just turned 3! 
He is my little baby and I guess like many mothers out there I'm realizing how fast babies grow up.
We had a simple birthday party at home and boy was he excited.
I loved watching him open his presents and play with his balloons. It was such a fun party!


 Here's a video we took before his little party...


And here's another one of his opening his first present. The big question of the day is "Is it a puppy or a rabbit?"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that is one cute kid.

Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Mason!

Janelle said...

Is he really 3... that is crazy.
Can't wait till we see you guys again.

Dave

Jon and Melissa said...

Happy late Birthday Mason! He is such a cute and oh so fun kid. We are so glad he had fun celebrating. Happy Birthday!